What Happens To Your Vehicle
We will do the following once you have booked a collection service:
1. We will get back to you to offer a quote for your car or van.
2. If you accept the price and terms, we will discuss the details and will arrange a time that is convenient for you.
3. An experienced driver will visit you to inspect the V5-Log Books (DVLA documents) and the vehicle itself prior to collection. This allows us to confirm that you are the legal owner of the car or van to be transported.
4. Our driver will pay you on the day of collection and will issue a receipt. Then he will load and transport your vehicle.
5. We will transport it to a licensed and specialized premise for vehicle recycling.
6. Our technicians will dismantle your vehicle to remove any hazardous parts, as well as the tires, wheel, and battery. We will make sure that your car or van is decontaminated and will dispose of all hazardous parts properly to minimize environmental pollution. The other parts will be recycled, and your car will be crushed.
7. We will inform the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency that your car has been scrapped at our premises and the ownership has been transferred.
We make identification checks and inspect all cars prior to purchasing and scrapping.